The information of Traveling Around The World and special Holidays in Sweden.

HOSTELS IN CHIAPAS, MEXICO

There are a lot of Hostels and like the food cheap and really clean and good hostels. I can tell you about some hostel around chiapas, and I will tell you where I was and what I think about this hostels.

San Cristobal de las casas:

I was in Hostel las Palamos. I think is really good, five minutes walking from the main square, cheap, clean, good staff, I enjoyed there, the only problem is that internet is really slow, but I think is not a big problem.
videos video photo photos pictures fotos United States Estados Unidos US USA travel trip holiday vacation vacaciones gratis free http://goplanettravel.blogspot.com goplanettravel gotravelphoto
See also
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sumidero Canyon chai Chiapas del Corzo cahs San Cristobal de las casas chiapa San Juan Chamula chip Tuxtla Gutierrez chiapas Zinacatan chiapas Agua Azul falls chiapas Misol-Ha falls chiapas Palenque chiapas Restaurants in Chiapas chiapas Hostels in Chiapas
You have read this article with the title HOSTELS IN CHIAPAS, MEXICO. You can bookmark this page URL http://oinsweden.blogspot.com/2008/07/hostels-in-chiapas-mexico.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Comments "HOSTELS IN CHIAPAS, MEXICO"

Post a Comment