The information of Traveling Around The World and special Holidays in Sweden.

COPENHAGEN, DENMARK


I traveled to Copenhagen from Berlin by train but I saw one of the most incredible things related with the transport in my live, they introduce the train for like a couple of hours inside of a boat and just sailed throw the sea to arrive to Denmark and after the get the train out of the boat and continuous by train to arrive to Copenhagen.


I just had the opportunity to visit the capital of Denmark, but I liked a lot. There were full of bicycles, everybody ride one, even there were like public bicycles that you just can take one in the street for free and used it and after return it.














I also visited the famous are named Crystiania where you can buy drugs, like legally, but curiously in the rest of the city is illegal. I visited too the famous places like the mermaid.









You have read this article with the title COPENHAGEN, DENMARK. You can bookmark this page URL http://oinsweden.blogspot.com/2008/06/copenhagen-denmark.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, June 6, 2008

Comments "COPENHAGEN, DENMARK"

Post a Comment